Easter Competition 2021
Terms & Conditions
One Easter Egg for the winning child entry per primary school
1. The competition is open to all children in Years R to Year 6 in the following Primary schools:
- Almondsbury C of E Primary School
- Christ the King Catholic Primary School
- Crossways Infant School
- Crossways Junior School
- Gillingstool Primary School
- Manorbrook Primary School
- New Siblands Primary School
Oldbury-on-Severn Church of England VC Primary School
Olveston CE VC Primary School
Rangeworthy CE VC Primary School
St Andrew's CE VC Primary School, Cromhall
St Helen's CE Primary School
St Mary's CE VA Primary School
Tockington Manor School
Tortworth VC Primary School
except children of Thornbury Radio members, their close relatives or anyone connected with the competition.
2. To take part the child (with the help of an adult if needed) must record a 15 second voice only file starting with "I like Easter because....."
3. Registration to take part in the competition is only available by using the following method:
Email the child's voice recording to email@example.com from the parent/legal guardian's email address.
No other method of entry will be accepted. Only one entry is allowed per child. If the child enters more than once only one entry will be counted.
All entries must include child's full name, age and school.
All entries must contain a statement of consent to take part in the competition by a parent/legal guardian.
Entries missing some of the information above will not be considered valid entries for this competition.
4. Registration is open until Friday 2nd April 2021 at 12 pm.
5. Potential winners will be drawn from all entries received. There will be one winner from each Primary school.
6. Thornbury Radio's decision as to entrants taking part is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
7. Entrants agree to take part in any post-competition publicity if required. By submitting your entry you agree for it to be broadcast on air with the entrant's name, age and school.
8. Thornbury Radio reserves the right to cancel or vary the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise beyond its control.
9. Further Thornbury Radio reserves the right to disqualify an entrant if it discovers the information provided in the entry is incorrect. This may mean that a winner is disqualified for not providing the correct information for verification purposes, that prize will go back into the pot and another winner will be chosen.
10. The prize is as described above.
11. This competition is conducted in line with Thornbury Radio's code of conduct for competitions, which can be found here: https://www.thornbury.radio/about/terms/
13. Thornbury Radio, their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any server, Internet access, system or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged or not recorded.
14. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
15. The competition is run by Thornbury Radio. The applicable law is that of England and Wales.